Take a virtual tour of San Francisco and learn some amazing fun facts along the way
Fun and Exciting Facts about San Francisco!
Hey Kids! Did you know…
- The San Francisco Cable Cars are pulled along on large cables under the
- The Golden Gate Bridge has been closed 3 times due to high
- There’s an old Fort at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge?
- There is an old prison just 1.25 miles off the coast of San Francisco?
- San Francisco is home to one of the largest trees on the planet?
You will find out all about these things and much more fun San Francisco facts and
see lots of photos. You will love this book whether you are preparing for a San
Francisco vacation with the family, or simply want to learn a little more about
the San Francisco area attractions. Younger kids will love this neat way to visit
San Francisco through reading with their family!
Teresa Mills is the
bestselling author of the Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Series of children’s books! This visit to
San Francisco will give older kids a virtual tour of this great western city along with some fun facts. Kids of all ages will love to pictures of the
San Francisco attractions.
So, scroll back to the top, and grab this fun filled book about
San Francisco for kids!
AFTER YOUR PURCHASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER TITLES THAT YOU MAY LIKE:
Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Washington DC
Hey Kids! Let’s Visit New York City
Hey Kids! Let’s Visit A Cruise Ship
Hey Kids! Let’s Visit London England