Fun and Exciting Facts about London England
Hey Kids! Did you know…
- London England is one of the most visited cities in the world?
- There is a trolley partially through the wall to Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross Station?
- There is a Giant Observation Wheel in the center of the city?
- There are iconic red phone booths all over London and the United Kingdom?
- You can actually walk across the “Brockdale Bridge” that was destroyed by the death-eaters in ‘Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince’?
You will discover all of these things and more as we visit London England! Full of photos and fun facts about London and London attractions (and fun side trips), this book is great whether you are preparing for a trip to London with the family, or simply want to learn a little more about this famous city.
This London England Travel Book for kids spells out the best things to do in London England for kids. Full of fun information and fun facts, this travel guide is sized just right for kids to carry along as they visit the attractions.
Teresa Mills is the bestselling author of the Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Series of children’s books! Be sure to check out the entire series of travel books for kids!
AFTER YOUR PURCHASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER BOOKS THAT YOU MAY LIKE:
Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Washington DC
Hey Kids! Let’s Visit A Cruise Ship
Hey Kids! Let’s Visit New York City
Hey Kids! Let’s Visit San Francisco