Fun and Exciting Facts about London England
Hey Kids! Did you know…
- London England is one of the most visited cities in the world?
- There is a trolley partially through the wall to Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross Station?
- There is a giant Observation Wheel in the center of the city?
- There are iconic red phone booths all over London and the United Kingdom?
- You can actually walk across the “Brockdale Bridge” that was destroyed by the death-eaters in ‘Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince’?
You can read about all of these things and more in Hey Kids! let’s Visit London England!
You can visit London right from your own home with this book! Enjoy this book whether you are preparing for a London vacation with the family, or simply want to enjoy the book and pictures to learn a little more about this famous city.
Teresa Mills is the number one bestseller author of the Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Series of children’s books! This visit to London England will give kids age 8 – 12 a virtual tour of this great city along with some fun facts about the fun things to do in London. Kids of all ages will love to pictures of the things to do in London.