Name that State – a fun travel game
Name that State is a great educational guessing games. It is easily tailored to the age of the kids just by modifying the level of the questions that you ask.
How to play Name that State
To begin this game, one person thinks of a US State. Depending on your children’s ages, it might be a state that you live in, or one that is close by, or that a family member lives in.
The one who thinks of the state now begins stating facts about the state.. For instance…..
- The state flower of this state is….._________
- The capitol of this state is…. _________
- This state is bordered by….. __________
- This state is famous for… __________
- This state is in the North
- This state is in the South
The play continue until the state is guessed.
- Take the game to a new level by learning more about geography, and using those questions in your game.
- Instead of states, choose World Geography….