The Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Travel Guide for Kids book series is a series of books that incorporate my passion for travel and my passion for providing fun learning opportunities for kids into a series of books! These travel guides for kids will:
- Get kids interested in the destination
- Get kids involved in travel planning
- Mix education with fun
- Get kids excited about the travel destination
- Keep kids engaged during the trip
- Highlight some fun facts about where they are visiting
And…. for times when we cannot travel as much as we would like to, the Hey Kids! Let’s Visit series of books can be used as a jumping off point for a Virtual Field trip!
The Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Travel Guide for Kids Series
The Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Travel Guide for Kids series includes 8 books
- Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Washington DC
- Hey Kids! Let’s Visit A Cruise Ship
- Hey Kids! Let’s Visit New York City
- Hey Kids! Let’s Visit London England
- Hey Kids! Let’s Visit San Francisco
- Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Savannah Georgia
- Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Paris France
- Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Charleston SC
Read more about the entire series here.
Not a Travel Activity Book
The Hey Kids! Let’s Visit Travel Book Series is not a set of travel activity books. Each book highlights a city or vacation destination with a focus on:
- History of top attractions
- Fun, Interesting facts about the attraction to share with friends / family members
- Real photographs of some of the attractions
The books are a travel guide series for kids! Written to educate and build excitement about a destination!
Teresa Mills Passion
- I am passionate about travel
- I am passionate about taking advantage of learning opportunities for kids
- I am passionate about building kids Life Experiences
- I am passionate about building kids life experiences through travel and learning activities
- I am a grand mother and share the same passions for my grand children
~ Teresa Mills
Series FAQs (Points of Interest)
- The Hey Kids! Let’s Visit book series is written for the middle reader!
- This travel guide for kids series can be shared with the entire family as your child takes on the job of tour guide!
- The print version of the book has B/W pictures to keep printing costs down, but the kindle book version has full color photographs.
Where to buy
The Hey Kids! Let’s Visit series is available on Amazon. For these and all books by Teresa Mills, visit Teresa Mill’s author page on Amazon.